Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Sunday, another day of worship and joy that God loves us so much that He gave us Jesus to win eternal salvation for us.

Bill and I are having a quiet day. On Friday night God granted us a night of sleep. Praise God! We were up a few times, but Bill didn't have the four hour fever in the middle of the night. We both felt rested and that means a lot these days. Bill ate yogurt for breakfast and custard for lunch and that also was a good thing. Boost gives you nutrition, but Bill has always enjoyed good food and I feel better knowing that he is enjoying his meals a little more. He also ate some ice cream in the afternoon. Unfortunately the beastly fever came upon him in the evening so we had a rough Saturday evening, and then he got the four hour beast again at about 3:00 this morning so we didn't get a full night's rest. Bill has been sleeping since about 10:00 and I hope that he feels rested enough to take a shower later today. He is still very weak, doesn't go downstairs at all, and stays in bed.

I so enjoy your emails and comments. Your prayers, your thoughts, the hymns and songs that you quote, and the Bible passages feel my heart with hope and with comfort. Bill prayed that Jesus would give him the energy to get through all of the struggles that today may bring. Please add that to your prayers.

Karl starts school tomorrow. It is still pretty hot in Phoenix so I imagine that sitting in the air conditioned classrooms might feel pretty good. Amanda is still working weekends for Princess Cruise lines and I think actually works through mid September. So, Amanda is basically working 7 days a week. She and Ron bought an upright freezer the other day so she says the job is worth it. Those two are real go getters.

I really haven't talked much about how I take care of myself. I ride my exercise bike for 30 minutes every morning. I go about 11.5 miles on "Random" hill rides. Then I walk the dog (lovely Kai) to dry off my sweaty body. The physical activity feels good. I have become an organization nut and several drawers in my house are all organized and I have discovered some "stuff" I didn't know I still had. Mostly though I sit with my sweet William and enjoy our time together. Love to all of you and please continue to pray for a miracle. Love, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here.